12 August 2010

A Serious Post

Foreword :
Ok, this is a serious post. Seriously guys. A very very very serious post. And it is as written as serious as possible by a serious person. Or thinking again, its rather a post on a serious topic. Either ways, its serious. So read it on a serious note. 


Now when you were young, you probably had English Paper II. And you had also probably written a lot of general essays in that subject. Most often the topic for these essays would have been one of the following :


1.Poverty/Overpopulation/Unemployment/Other problems the government didn't give a damn about.
2.Pollution. Lots of Pollution.
3.If you were the Prime Minister/President/CM/Some one of this country.
4.The book you recently read/ The place you recently visited/ The dash you recently dash,etc..
5.Your Ambition/desire in life/Blah blah blah.


Now the kids who thought too much on 1 and 3 became director Shankar, Capt. Vijayakanth, Arjun, fans of director Shankar, Capt. Vijayakanth, Arjun etc..
Kids who did 4 went on to read the Harry Potter series.
Kids who chose 5 forgot what they wrote.
And the rest of them did 2.
Anyways, having grown up(A few of us think I do), I m gonna do the grown up thing and give fundas on all the topics.


Unemployment :
Unemployment is defined as the state of being jobless. 
It was a state of embarrassment/pity/lucklessness before. Now it is THE coolest thing now and you have a very good chance of landing a super figure like Tamanna or Trisha if you are jobless according to the Indian Cinema.
And I bet 100 bucks no one told you too that Engineers are the most unemployed/wrongly employed people all over the world, when you were young. Ha ha now.


Poverty/ Overpopulation :
There is a reason why I combined these specific topics. There were links among others too. But these are what you call "contrapositive" in mathematics. If India is a poor nation, it is also Overpopulated nation. If it is not Overpopulated, it means India is not poor.


Proof : A short visit to the super market tells you that a 10-piece pack of Super Strength Intensity (written Verbatim) type.. errrr "Safety" things... cost 60 bucks. Which means the average Indian couldn't afford roughly 6(or 12) bucks a night, to prevent the personification of irritating wailing from materialising. India IS a poor nation. I rest my case.


PS. As to how or why I knew such details, I want you to know that unlike other people,
I care about my country. Chak De India!


Pollution :
Pollution. Easily the most often written essay of everyone's childhood. All of us wrote it. We don't know why we wrote it. We just did it. Just like the statutory warning on a pack of cigarettes, It didn't matter then, Doesn't matter now, Never will. 
Kudos to people who did it again in your Environment Engineering paper.


Prime Minister/ President :
I wrote this essay and meant it when I was young. Somehow over the years, politics became one of the most hated things to me. I just hate em. hate em. yuck yuck yuck. Hate em. (No prizes on guessing as to how I got into college. shhhh!) Hate em!


The book I recently read :
Hitler's Mein Kampfffff... yawwwwwwwwwwnnnn.. Must read guys..


The dash you recently dash :
Use your imagination. In the comments section. (No dirty humor please. Families watch this blog. :) )


Ambition in life :

When I went to junior school,
I said, "I wanna be a doctor".
But again, I was a real big fool,
And I became an Engineer with a proctor.


So I was very sad, even though Engineering wasn't that bad,
Cos I don't wanna be glad, simply living off my dad.
I wanted a job, that would make me happy bob,
Not some slob, who no one would care to rob!


So, I asked myself a few questions,
Questions as to what I should do with my life,
My life, that had seen so many suggestions,
Suggestions that now said, "All you need is a beautiful wife". :)


So like everyone else, I noted duly,
And said, I wanna be with Angelina Jolie,
Again I ended up being sad,
Having lost this time to stupid Brad. :|

Have a serious day. 

2 comments:

Gautham said...

dei ...

U care abt the country and so know all the latest vila-vasi...

itha naanga namba vera seyyanumnu ninaikura paathiya :P

VICHU said...

With Independence day around the corner, least i can do is know the rates to freedom.. :D