19 May 2010

I don't wanna wake up

I dont wanna wake up,
for she ain't there to wish me good morning.
I dont wanna brush up,
for she and her tender kisses are gone, me yearning.
I dont wanna take bath,
for it reverts me to the how-do-i-desrcribe-it fragrance she bores.


I dont wanna eat,
for it reminds me of the aw(ful)esome food she shares with me.
I dont wanna talk to anyone, 
for i m afraid i might blurt out her name instead of theirs.
I dont wanna charge my mobile,
for she cant call me anyways.


I dont wanna listen to the beatles, 
for its always about her, they sing about.
I dont wanna see manu play,
for my passion for them reminds me of a similar passion.
I dont wanna see chelsea play, 
for i never watch them play anyways.


I dont wanna go to facebook, 
not cos i was there seconds ago but cos she is not gonna be online.
I dont wanna eat chicken, 
cos.. No wait.. I m still debating it.
I dont wanna see the clock, 
feared, it would prove, nothing in this world moves without her.


I dont wanna even move....
Infact I dont wanna do anything, for in everything,
from minuscule to immaculate,
there she was.


I dont wanna wake up, for she still dances with me in my dreams.


Found this while deleting unwanted files in my documents. 
Amazing! how the human mind can get sad at times. :D

4 comments:

Sai said...

One of the best posts I ve read here :)

Shriram said...

Gr8 one n lookin forward to knowing your decision on the chicken :D

VICHU said...

Thanks fellas :)
@ Raam :
When a decision is not made, the current state lingers on. :D

2much2ask said...

who is this about?