27 October 2009

Happiness is Fried

I know It was too crowded,
For it had hardly 5 tables
But never was I dreaded,
Me with no fan cables.

I know I was not the best in town,
For I was in a very kutti street
But never did I make u frown,
Me and no proper plates.
I know I am not very clean,
For it is just 5 hours everyday
But never did I put up a dusty scene,
Me, with all the fray.
I know I am not all what I should be,
And half of only what I could be,
But ever did I fill you up,
Also with joy, fun and laughter,
And so much memories to look after.
Me, and you.
Previous location of Bismi's,
Tastily undercooked/Overcooked Chicken,
Santhu near Razia Stores,
K.K.Nagar.

4 comments:

gautham said...

wow da ... that's really well written ... I must visit that shop

VICHU said...

hmm thanks da.. :)

It was shifted to the main road a few days back da..
the tastily undercooked/overcooked chicken still exists.. :)

S.Subadesh Kanna said...

lol.. can never forget the chief-chef of bismi!

VICHU said...

Oh isnt he the personification of cleanliness! :)